Monday, November 8, 2010

anything can happen so be prepared and stay strong!

finish my second paper-AMA. i dont know why i was blank when answering the first question which have 20 marks. i did study that topic but my brain just cant work. i spend long time figuring how to do it but end up i didnt write anything in the paper except for equation and stupid wrong graph. by the time i realize, more than half an hour has passed and i know i should get going and answering other question.

and then 2nd question. i didnt really study the chapter but it is not that hard. so, i started and get stuck for some part. but, at least i answered it. question 3 is pretty ok..but it tooks too long to answer it, spend more than 45 minutes..As a result, i dont have enough time to write the essay in Part B. I remember i use dot point only for one of the questions.

Afterthat, I tried to do the previous no 1 question. but then, the examiner said time's up. So, i said to myself maybe it's ok if I lost 20 marks here coz i still got other parts. Then the examiner collect the paper.

But then, i felt really wanna cry after my friend, who sat behind me pointed up the correction for question 2 at the white board. WHATTTT?? I didnt notice it at all. question 2 has 23 marks and now my answer for it totally all were wrong..tsk..tsk..i donno what to say. My mid semester was bad. and now my final exam is totally crap.

On my way back to b&g, i just cry. i dunno what to do. i feel really bad. all sorts of questions come to my mind. what if I cannot graduate because of this paper? should i enroll in summer school? if i cannot grad, will i be able to smile when mak & ayah come to aussie later? they sure will feel really frustrated with me. and i definitely cannot do honours anymore.

i cried loudly in my room after i arrived. then, i saw Quran. i took wuduk and start praying zuhur. I know only Allah can help me. cant stop crying during solat. then, i read Quran and I feel much better.

I told mak about the exam and she said its ok, i already tried my best and mak remind me to doa to Allah frequently so that He can let me pass my exam. i feel really relieved now. thanks mak..

and right now, i promise myself i wont cry about this thing anymore. i'm sick of crying. Things happened so please accept it.and be prepared of whatever happened. I hope i can be strong enough if I cant graduate.

At the moment, I want to concentrate for my other killing paper - CSR. May Allah make it easy for me to pass this critical stage of my life. Amin.


p/s: saya tahu saya selalu mengeluh di blog ini pasal examlah, studylah, esaimenlah. lain kali saya akan menulis pasal benda-benda gembira pulak. =)

4 comments:

  1. huhu..just read ur blog!
    yeah, our xm suck!!!
    Nevermind ida, we will grad end of this year..
    pray to Allah...ok!
    At least, ko leh semayang time abz xm!
    aku da la peod! haish!
    xpela..kite doa byk2...aku nk grad jer..
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. iA..doakan sama2 and lets do our best for our final paper =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eidah..!! jgn sedih2..
    sbb ak pun sedih jugak nih..huhuhu...
    i screwed up my auditing exam..
    auditing ok..!! hohoho..
    ak tersalah bajet masa..
    xtau kenapa ak ingat habis kul 1, pdhal habis kul 12.30..
    the last 10 minutes tuh baru ak tersedar yang sebenarnya exam habis kul 12.30 and i realised that i've leave empety soooo many subparts in the earlier question and the most sadden part is, i haven't started the last question yet..
    so terpaksa tinggalkan..
    damn it.!!
    tp ak tawakkal jeh la..
    redha dgn apa yg bakal jadik..
    huhuh..
    and yeah, jom fokus kat csr pulak..!!
    wuu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama, sama2lah kita tawakkal..harap kite semua dpt grad jugak this sem x kira mcm mana pon..aminn =)

    ReplyDelete