Thursday, December 24, 2009

another accountant to be in my family~~

My lil' sister result for PMR has been released..congratz to her..she got 8A and 1B..i'm so proud of her..she's earned it..

She got B for science subject.. So, I pretty sure my Dad will ask her to take art stream courses (accounting, economic etc) instead of science courses for SPM. Even me, who got A for science in PMR had to take art stream courses.. Same things happened to my other sisters except for my 3rd sister who taking IT courses..It's not that i want to take accounting, but it was my Dad's idea.. He thought I'm better at maths and not good enuf to take science (since I did fail Science paper once when i was in Form 2)..the reason why i failed is because i dun really like the way the teacher teach the subject..so, i dun really work hard for it..But, in form 3, i started to love science subject and as a result, i did score for the subject..

Unfortunately, my Dad didnt think i will do well in subject sciences for SPM..and I dunno how to argue with him since almost everyone said Dad is always right..So, yeah..I followed my Dad's advice, and here I am, pursuing my commerce degree in ANU, one of 20th top uni in the world..i'm so grateful that i did a right choice but, somehow i do miss learning science u know especially the experiment thingy..accounting is totally different from science..accounting is really subjective..

it's not that i didnt agree my lil sister taking art stream courses..But, I think working as an accountant will be really tough..i did remembered how busy I was when i did my intern at Deloitte in auditing division..so tired and exhausted..my collegues' experience who worked there as permanent staffs are even worse..sometimes they went back to home at 4 in the morning and go to office at 8a.m..sometimes, they have to work during weekdays..no life at all..i dunno whether my lil sister can preservere or not..

I juz can give her advice but she is the one who has to decide which path she want to choose since it is her future..Hope she will make a right decision..Gud luck Tikah for your future undertakings~~~ =D

(^_~)

5 comments:

  1. mama: a'ah..hopefully dia boleh survive..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..adik ko nama sama dgn aku ke? mesti cute cm aku:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. a'ah..same nme cam ko r dina..xnak ah puji dia cute coz dia slalu jek bace blog aku nih ha..haha..

    ReplyDelete