Last thursday, 15 oct, is my 20th birthday..I dont expect any birthday party held for me coz every1 is really busy with assignments, tests and final exams.. But, seems like they still spent some time to celebrate my besday again this year..Special thanx to Watis, Sarah, Shazlin who planned the party for me...too bad that syazlin cannot come coz she got interview at Sydney..but, dun worry Shaz..I did save some cake for u..=pp..haha..
I really appreciate it, guys..Thanx tk fadh for the keychain & the cards..Thanx utk housemate2 chinese aku yg bg jugak besday present kt aku even they actually dont know that that day is my birthday..Thanx utk sme2 yg dtg & meraikan besday aku..Syg korg..=D..Hadiah2 len tidak diupload sbb mls nk amek gambar..hahaha..
Nway, talking about my age, I think it's a bit weird when people said im already 20.. i dun feel like one..sound weird, i know..eheh..maybe because my behaviour, my thinking and my personality is still like 18-19 years old, I guess..But, reality is reality..and I should accept it..I have this thought in mind that as I grew older, I will have more and more responsibility..
actually, I dont know what to expect in the future..*sigh...hope everything will be fine..=))..
Thanx ya Allah kerana masih memberi pluang utk hambamu yg lemah ini utk hidup..Moga aku selalu berade di dalam payung rahmatMu dan kasih sayangMu..Aminn!!!
(^_~)....
p/s : Terima kasih buat sape2 yg mengwish besday aku jugak..=)
salam eidah.....
ReplyDeleteHepy belated besday....sory lambat wish...ingt sokmo tp kebetulan ari tu xd krdt, huhu... semoga berjaya dalam hidup, huhu....
good luck exam eh.....
wish u all the best....
salam rindu..salam sayang...
misz u sooo much.....
thanx u gjah..i miss u too..
ReplyDeleteur besday is coming too, rite??..
moge ko bhagia dismping tunang tercintee..sory xleh attend ko nye wedding nnti..sdey sngt..tp xpela..
if umo aku pnjg, kite jmpa lgi ek..
gud luck for ur final exam tooo....
besday? ooopppss.. mmg xhengat. muahaha.. kakak durjana. ngeh2... happy belated birhday!
ReplyDelete